View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:48 PM   #10
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

Simple:
Duncan carried the team in game one and in game 2. When he went out for stretches the team suffered and were forced into a lot of bad contested shots. With only 2 guys that can penetrate into the lane: parker and ginobili. Playing solid defense on those guys and keeping them on the perimeter forces the game into Tim's hands and out of the hands of the spurs many 3-point shooters. It’s the same strategy we employed against Nash last year in the playoffs. Unfortunately, the spurs counter I think would be to add more plays off the ball to free up their shooters on the perimeter because they know relying on Tim’s for the offense in Dallas wont cut it. Defensively, if Harris has another game like Tuesday the series may take a turn for the worse for SA. Josh is still going to be able to do what he wants on and off the dribble and around the basket, and dirk continues to decoy Bowen while still putting up respectable numbers. Really, its Dallas' series to lose, if they play up to there potential against the aging spurs. i saw a fire in dallas' eyes that i hadnt seen before, and they had the spurs huggin their heels from the opening tip. i still think the spurs have a few more punches left, so the mavs will have to contend with that. Plus, we still haven’t seen the best out of our superstar yet.

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote