View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 09:05 AM   #82
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
Are the Spurs becoming,

dare I say........

SOFT.
there it is....I was wondering how long it would take to reach this comment. Two images from game 2 stood out in my mind....

The first was Manu writhing on the floor in pain after being fouled by Diop on a drive to the hoop. The second was Manu receiving medical attention after using his mouth to foul Harris's elbow on a drive to the hoop.

The first image is a classic example of how to administer the hard foul as a means of protecting the rim. The second image was just funny, and a classic example of how not to protect the rim.

As long as the Spurs play Big Shot Bob and Duncan inside, they're either gonna give up easy baskets or they're gonna git Duncan in foul trouble.

Cheers
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote