View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #91
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper
I think you guys are making WAY too big of a deal of this "spurs whining" bs cuz granted we played like pussies in game 2, and I'm not saying we never whine, I just don't think we complain more than any other team. And the officiating WAS terrible in game 2, even the mavericks were not happy with some of the calls, and understandably so. I mean a combined 80 (!) free throws or so were shot in game 2, and that's hardly normal
I think that too much is being made of the spurts whining because they are! The fans, the media, the players are really out of sorts after game 2. Of course getting getting spanked on the home court will bring out lost of excuses. To pops credit he won't accept them and he'll have to get that through the spurs heads. He probably will.
The joing WILL be a' rocking tonight!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 05-13-2006 at 09:06 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote