View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:59 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi Wan Ginobili
And i lived in Dallas for 13 years and i never thought i would see such twisted logic from what i consider intelligent , classy people...

Because an opposing player took a punch in his naughty bits from YOUR player in anger while laying on the floor and YOUR player got suspended for it BY THE NBA you will never root for spurs again and consider SA the armpit of the state?

You call that a punch right? I wasn't going to root for the spurs anyway but that was a nice little "get off me you traitorous bitch" love-tap. Only reason finley was so upset is that jet now knows he doesn't have any balls and his "endowment" has been greatly exaggerated.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote