View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 11:56 AM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
i don't know if you're joking, but this makes absolutely, positively, no sense. what. so. ever.

why on earth would he save himself for another game where he's going to have to play 40 minutes again, when he could save himself the trouble and dispose of the clippers in 6? he looks, beat, worn down, and is making the 93 year old sam cassell look like the second coming of oscar robertson.
I mean that he probably realized that the Suns probably weren't going to win that game no matter how hard he played. He was going to have to play another game regardless. So he saved himself up for that one.

Makes sense to me!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote