View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 02:07 AM   #1095
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Until Michael Finley starts caring about how MY team is doing and how I'm doing as a Mavericks fan, I could give a moonwalking fcuk about how well he or his team is doing. As long as he plays against MY team, I wish him all the failure in the world.

Whatmore, there is a crappy stink to some Mavericks fans right now.

When Dallas wins, they stay relatively quiet but warn/hope of future doom all the while belittling the current opponent as slow, unworthy and old.

When Dallas falls, at not full strength, to the very same opponent, Dallas is suddenly unclutch, coached by a scrub of a coach, outclassed and destined to fail.

This sounds like garbage from Kenny's mouth. The Spurs played a great game today. We played great the other games. These are two 60 win teams duking it out for basketball life. This is really anybody's series.

And it ain't over. Until it is, Michael Finley and all his fans can buy each other rounds of STFU beer.

co-sign.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote