View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 03:19 AM   #81
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Isiah, is that you? That situation is a disaster. DISASTER! I'm sorry, I can't emphasize that enough. Starbury, Franchise, Jerome James, and Q-Rich are all absolute garbage. They need to throw away at least half of their roster. I'd much rather half a frugal owner (and chum you'll never convince me that Cubes is actually frugal, but I will play along here), than an owner who is willing to let my team get that messed and worse yet as Isiah continues to screw up the situation. Cubes is 100x better than that.
Oh, I see. You are saying that the owner should have stepped in said: No, you don't!

That's fair enough. All I was talking about was the money Dolan and Cuban dole out. I don't typically like to imagine owners involved in GM decisions. I like to think that they set the budget and then get the hell out.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote