View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:06 PM   #119
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
As much as I love seeing Finley in San Antoinio, I hate to see the anguish in the man. As he says, he did not ask to be cut.
Next time you're feeling really, really bad about Michael Finley's pain and anguish, you should remind yourself that the Mavs are paying him $50 million over the next few years....you or I should feel such anguish, eh?

say what you will about this season's Spurs v. Mavs ramifications....the most basic facts are these...

1. The Mavs and Finley made a deal in which Finley was to be paid a huge sum of money;
2. After Finley accepted the deal, his production (and effort as it appeared) went into the toilet;
3. The Mavs upheld every bit of their end of the bargain.

I don't see any reason here to cry for Fin.

Cheers
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote