View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #3
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBum
To Dallas Mavericks Fans,

Me being a Spurs fan, I have always had a personal vandetta when it came to playing Dallas or Houston. I always drank a little bit more, got a little but louder at the television and had alot of pride for the Spurs when they do win against these teams. With that said:

No matter how this series ends, your team has showed up to win every game. I know that I have lost some sleep with the 2 losses in Dallas to go down 3 games to 1. Also, this Dallas team has caused my blood pressure to rise at least every other night when they played. No matter what happenes tomorrow night, I want you guys to know that you are right on the tip of the iceberg of elite teams (in my book at least) and now I know that I must watch the Dallas Mavericks more often. I also believe that this series will open a whole new level on this already great rivalry. Next years games are going to be on ABC on Sundays, I can guarantee that.

You have something very special brewing in Dallas. I hope that Dallas can improve on this team in the years to come to make the Western Conference flow directly through the state of Texas. I want teams coming through Texas on a road trip wince in pain as they see their schedule of having to play Dallas and San Antonio on a back-to-back.

But onto tomorrow night. One game decides my choosing for NBA Champions. If Dallas pulls it out, I will be rooting for you guys to keep the title here in the state of Texas. If the Spurs pull it out, I will be screaming my lungs out and will probably be dancing in my living room but no matter what happens tomorrow, tell your team thanks for giving my team their very best.

With much respect and admiration,
Baseline Bum
Very classy post. Good Luck...
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote