View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #83
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

What I meant was the Grizz have some heart, while the Clips played smart. I still find them a better team than the Clips for other reasons but at least they played to their potential. I can't blame LA for wanting to play Denver but it just doesn't seem sportsmanlike to lose a few games on purpose to be in better position, and we all know that the whole scenario of losing to be in a better position is completely illogical as it is, nonetheless PHX got a break in not playing Memphis because I think that series would have went to game 7 as well and it probably would have been a lot closer than the blowout LA presented and frustrated their offense perhaps eliminating them.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote