View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:22 PM   #247
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed watching X3 - the special effects were good, the action was fast and I really enjoyed some of the new mutants. There wasn't alot of character development and the story didn't flesh out as well as it could have, but quite frankly that wasn't the reason I went to see it in the first place. The ending was definitely lacking, but oh well.

I also saw "Thank You for Smoking" - excellent, excellent satire about a guy who is a lobbyist for the smoking industry. Well written, well acted - a ton of people were in this - William H. Macy, Rob Lowe, Kate whatserface, Sam Elliott, hhmmm the Arian leader from Oz (funny guy) and a few more I can't remember right now. It was the funniest movie I've seen in a while - I highly recommend it

Edited: To change the name of the movie...thanks SWC

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-29-2006 at 06:27 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote