View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:48 AM   #249
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i just hate the fact that halle berry is still in the x-men movies. she was the worst thing about the first two.

i'm excited for more colossus, though. i always liked that dude. i don't know if it happens, but a juggernaut/colossus square-off would be sweet. it always was in the comics.

i wanted to see "thank you for smoking". i heard it had good performances, now i've heard that again.

saltwater, have you seen "In the company of men"? one of eckhart's best roles, and man, do you ever end up HATING the guy.