View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 01:25 PM   #1010
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

All I remember is, it was a foul on Dirk on the baseline almost under the basket on the right side of the paint. I can help you narrow it down a bit more: The play took place when the Mavericks were attacking the basket on the left side of the screen. IIRC, the Mavs were attacking to the left of the screen on the 1st and 3rd, and to the right on the 2nd and 4th. Come to think of it I'm not 100% sure he was shooting free throws, but I'm sure he was fouled. Nash came from a considerable distance raising his arm to high five him too, but I'm not sure he intended to high five him or his own teammate.

Last edited by bernardos70; 06-02-2006 at 01:25 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote