View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 01:13 PM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
I watched the Detroit series closely. It might surprise a lot of people that the best defenders on Wade were not Tayshaun or Chauncey but the quick Rip and Lindsey Hunter. Hunter I thought was the best player, who did kind of what Bowen does, beats you to the spot. Never did I see Wade try to take advantage of him through posting up. Actually wade's game is not good at all at post ups. For it to be good he would have to learn to hit a quick turn around J. That he is not good at. He has become lethat when his feet are set, even at 3point range, but that is it. So I don't know if we will see that much of Griff like everyone else thinks. We might though see more Marquis, since he can stay with wade and Walker at the same time and also really expose Toine on the defensive end.
Well if that's the case then that definitely favors us. Devin on the floor offensively with Jet and JHo leaves no one for Walk to guard, AND Wade still has to work on defense.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote