Thread: Bandwagon Fans
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 11:53 AM   #58
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman
regarding your post iella, I just feel bad for you. The agony of 13 win seasons, the feeling of accomplishment just for having the flying tiger michael finley make an all star team, steve kerr breaking our hearts when we felt like destiny's darlings, all of that just makes this year that much more special. it'll be hard to stay a mavs fan when this amount of success is your frame of reference for this team.
I definitely understand what you mean... that's sort of the definition of a bandwagon fan, right? Only sticking around when the team is doing well? I wish I had the depth of "Mavs experience" that some of you guys on this board have had, no matter how painful... but at the same time, I trust that I'll be sticking around. Let's just say that I don't make commitments lightly.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote