Thread: Bandwagon Fans
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:53 AM   #61
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
O you people make me feel so old. Thanks goodness the Mavs make me feel so good.

I realize when I bought my first Mavs ticket in 1982, many of you were not born yet. It makes no sense to me blame anyone for when they got born or when they got smart. Have all the fun you can enjoying the Mavs. My satisfaction comes from surviving the decade in the wilderness. I've had my hopes crushed by 3 pointers from everyone, starting with Dr J, and Larry Bird, to Stephen Jackson, Steve Kerr and Steve Nash. Now they are all watching my Mavs on tv.

I feel way too good to blame anyone for trying to soak up a little of my joy. This week at least, there's plenty to go around. May the Mavs brain trust turn this team into a dynasty so powerful, Mavs fans can become as hated as Laker fans. Maybe then, I'll complain about the Bandwagon. But for now, there's plenty of room, so climb on. And read this board, so you can be a smart young fan, too.

Love and peace all around!! Great stuff GMAN.. Good karma to all, let's not be selfish whith these great times.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote