View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 02:48 PM   #51
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyToine
I still don't see it. Miami has been galvanized by that victory and I really see them tying this series up tonight. In Game 3, Miami had over 20 Turnovers(TWENTY!) and yeah, some of them were a result of Great Dallas 'D' but other times it was stupid silly turnovers like Shaq outletting the ball down the court to no one, Wade jumping up to pass it to....no one...Miami with 3 straight 3-sec-violations in a row....and so forth.

I see Miami cutting down on the stupid mistakes tonight and winning this one by 4 in the end. Mia 96 Dal 92

...and Dallas had 15 TOs of their own, poor defensive play down the stretch and missing open shots. Does anyone really think the Mavs will lay a 4th quarter egg two games in a row? I highly doubt it.

Mavs - WIN
Miami - wonders how it slipped away