View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 01:14 PM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I like where your head's at, but please also include a "Why Terry does it" on the s-n-t. Don't you figure he wants to stay here instead? I know he's from Seattle and all, but now that he has tasted winning I'm sure he wants to stay.
Terry does it to get paid. At least if I were Dallas, I wouldn't offer him 8M+ a year for 5 years, and I think he could get that from Seattle. Rashard Lewis (Sea) .......... $8,571,429

Allen, Lewis, and Watson or
Allen, Terry, and Daniels + #28 pick in the draft.

I could see Seattle doing it, and Terry wanting to get paid. My personal opinion is that Terry is really only worth 6-7M a year for 4 years max.

Who else would pay Terry, except say Atlanta, where he doesn't want to go back to?
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote