View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #10
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Terry and Daniels and 28th pick are less talent than Lewis and Watson?

I guess I judge talent a little differently from you, because to me Terry and Daniels would have a slight edge on Lewis and Watson, and then Dallas kicked in the 28th pick.

Why don't you think Howard could be effective at SG? He basically guards SG all the time now, if that is their best player, and on O - the SG and SF are interchangable in the Mavs offense.
Lewis it's better than any of the 2 of them and for the league terry it's the only that it's worth something daniels no matter how you see it it's a one dimensional player that hasn't done anything and if you look at his numbers he has regressed from the damiels of two years ago when it comes to talent daniels and watson are at the same level except that watson it's a pg that can shoot better than daniels and when it comes to lewis and terry lewis it's better he can shoot as well as jet does and he's a better defender lewis is a top 10 in SF when jet it's not even a pg at least not what a point guard means.
Jet it's a very good shooter a good dribbler a decent defender a mediocre passer and a really bad at field vision and a bad turnover.
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote