View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 01:36 AM   #47
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
While I don't think it is a good pick, I think people are taking it to far. The Knicks orginization scouted this guy and saw something they liked. To the Knicks, he was the kind of player they need, a defensive hustle player. The Knicks already have enough selfish ballhog players so I don't think they needed a scorer.
Funny how Thomas is trying to say that Larry Brown liked this guy. So they're seriously taking the recommendations of the guy they just fired? Would be hilarious if Brown totally snowed them in the pre-draft workouts they forced him to conduct, while doing their damndest to humiliate him.

I half believe that Zeke took this guy because he looks like a thug-punk and Zeke thought that would market well locally. Surprise!

The mood is very poison toward Isiah in NYKdom at the moment (not to mention Dolan, though he's not as easy to get rid of). A lot of long-time Zeke apologists have even given up and shuffled off in disgust and resignaton. Gotta enjoy it for now. Can't decide whether I want them to be so bad that Dolan actually cuts Zeke loose before a year is up, or if I want him to die a slow death of a thousand cuts and degradations.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote