View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:31 PM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I could believe that it wasn't chalk that came up. Could have just been some loose grass cuttings. But something definitely came up where the ball hit. And the funny is that if you would ask me where the ball hit--on the center of the line, on the inside part of the line, or on the outside part of the line--I'd say the inside edge of the line. It looked like it was almost inside the line, if anything.

It was such a bad call that you wonder if his brain didn't just misfire for an instant and send the wrong signal to his body for what call to make. You just can't miss one that bad if you have any modicum at all of ability and experience about you.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote