View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 12:55 AM   #6
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

I very much like Tim Thomas on their team instead of Rad-Man. Thomas has become quite the jump shooter.

I also like it because the Suns just lost there best big man shooter.

I actually think this really hurts there ability to make us play their way. With Boris Amare Marion and Kurt, they only have one who can shoot Three and he (Marion) can't even creat his own shot the way Thomas could.

I know the Mavs don't like him from playing him in the playoffs, but I would certainly have LOVED Thomas as the backup for Dirk.

Last edited by Scott McGuire; 07-02-2006 at 12:56 AM.
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote