Thread: Over the top!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:09 PM   #10
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

I really don't get the feeling that the Mavs really like how Devin has progressed. If the right deal comes along they will move him. It seems that a lot of people on this board are ready to trade Stack but I don't think that is going to happen. In terms of being traded I'd rank 'em like this:
1) Daniels
2) Harris
3) Dampier
4) Stackhouse

I can't see the Mavs trading any of the other players under contract for a variety of reasons. Either they are too valuable: Dirk, Howard or Terry or have no value: PPod, Marshall, Powell. Right now Harris' value has peaked though he is certainly an interesting prospect. I just think he needs a major confidence overhaul. Until he can get his confidence higher I don't see how he'll ever be anything more than an interesting prospect who shows flashes of brilliance and inspiration. Unfortunately, people who lack confidence tend to be erratic perfomers.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote