View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #118
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
The bolded statement above is no less a groundless statement based on your ideology than Five-o's was based on his.

Can you support the idea that it's a right? To me, a right is an inalienable personal liberty of which the exercise does not prevent someone else's rights from being exercised. You can't violate my rights by enjoying one of yours. That makes it a liberty that you are not allowed by law to take in that circumstance because doing so violates my rights.
How does a woman choosing an abortion violate one of YOUR rights? You have a right to your own life, not to someone else's. The concept of abortion doesn't violate your rights, it violates your personal beliefs--big difference.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote