View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 02:45 PM   #294
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacers56
Hey Dallas fans....I just registered and thought I'd offer my 2 cents worth on the Croshere - Daniels trade. I hope I'm not just repeating what was already posted. I did read 4 pages, but then skipped ahead to reply.
First off all I know very, very little about Daniels, so I don't really know if it's better for the Pacers, or better for you or about even. Anyway a couple of things that you will get with Austin that don't show up in stat lists are that he will set a pick and he will take a charge. He will also take the ball to the hole in order to get to the free throw line. If he get the foul he's a pretty good shooter.
I know that his ppg and rpg avg 's aren't all that impressive, but that may be due to the way he gets rotated in. All I can say is when he's playing close to the basket he's fighting for rebounds.
Overall what you do get is a player who is pretty tough and will do the dirty work or whatever else he's asked to do.
Oh and to the poster who said he would rather have Fred Jones, all I can say is.......no you wouldn't. Really!

Welcome, nice first post.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote