View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 05:54 PM   #22
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

AI would make the Hawks a playoff team, but I would probably take the Celtics offer if I was Philly... I mean the three players mentioned would suffice but they could pick damn near anyone on their roster save Pierce? The Celts have like every position filled with young talent Philly could just take. Thats insane, do the damn deal!

Atlanta isint offering that much in my opinion, Williams is unproven, Smiths a highlight guy, and Al Harrington isint that great, why give up a franchise player for that when you can have your own personal pick at young guys from the Celts? And as for the warriors offering any thre players thats pretty tempting... or would be if they had anyone (hell any 3) worth AI.

You know that scenario for Dallas and Philly doesnt seem bad to me from our perspective, but since they are getting offered so much more I doubt they would do it.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote