View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Exclamation Do You Want to Win it All?

Trade #1 Croshere to Portland for Darius Miles

Trade #2
Outgoing
Jerry Stackhouse, Devin Harris, Pavel Podkolzin, Darius Miles*, 2009 Future #1 Pick
Incoming: Allen Iverson

Successful Scenario
Due to Dallas and Philadelphia being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Dallas and Philadelphia had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
*Miles works as a wash for Daniels or Croshere IND on Real GM

Trade #3
Dallas Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Erick Dampier, Josh Howard, Maurice Ager, Josh Powell

Incoming:Tayshaun Prince, Antonio McDyess

Successful Scenario
Due to Dallas and Detroit being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Dallas and Detroit had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Mavs Roster
Iverson, DA
Terry
Prince, Griffin
Nowitzki, McDyess, KVH for bare min.
Diop, Benga

I think both Detroit and Philly do the deal. Both get young and fill holes in their roster. Both I believe would be very competitive again in the East. (Obviously the Mavs would have to go out and find some FA's to fill roster spots. I believe this would be relatively easy since these spots would be filled with smalls which are relatively abundant compared to bigs.)

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 07-11-2006 at 11:35 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote