View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly think it's too tough to rank point guards because there is no sure-fire, objective measurement of what makes a good PG. Is it passing alone? Running the break? Containing the opposition's PG? Efficient scoring? I can't really decide on one.. and I don't think any point was the all-time greatest at ALL of those.. too tough.

However, I would argue that Clyde Frazier could beat any of them one-on-one. That guy was a STUD. I almost think he could have beaten Jordan or Dr. J in their primes.. that's just fun to think about, though.. there's no real reason I believe it.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote