View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 04:17 PM   #8
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

For the record, I was a bigtime Nash fan when he was here (I like many others in this forum, truly believed a simple Walker for a big man trade would have made us favorites that year!). I was extremely disappointed he didn't sign with us (whatever may be the reasons, I don't care!). Now though, he belongs to the enemy camp and I hate him with a passion. But to just be intellectually honest to myself, I gotta' admit, the dude's got game! His past two years have got to be right up there (stats or not!) among the best for any PG. This is not just my opinion or a few Nash fans' opinions, obviously it's the opinion of a majority of basketball followers around the nation. Or how could you explain the year that Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Dirk or Billups had and yet it was Nash who won the award?!

2 MVPs, 2 First team All-NBAs, 2 WCFs, 2 All-Stars all in 2 back-to-back years!

Outside of Magic, who else?

Now does that make him a Top 5 all-time, may be not! But he's already acclaimed as Top-10 and if by any chance he ends up having a long career a la Stockton, watch out!!

Last edited by V2M; 07-12-2006 at 04:18 PM.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote