View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 05:15 PM   #10
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay
uh, watch out for what? Nash is not anywhere near stockton - my goodness, the man was having 12-14 ast/game seasons, all time steals leader, etc. Stockton played in a time when there were other great pgs already mentioned - magic, zeke, GP, KJ, etc. who are the other 'great pg's' of Nash's era? Kidd? Nash is fun to watch but not in the same class.
'Watch out' was said in the context of "he's already Top-10 and if he plays the game as long as Stockton did, he could get into the Top-5 all-time!".

As for comparing him with Stockton, I never said he's better than Stockton overall. I just said the past two years of Nash have been as good as any that Stockton may've had or even better. You could quote me as many ast/game stats as you want, the answer is simple: It's not just my opinion! There were many NBA greats and other basketball followers who've acclaimed Nash's past two years as simply phenomenal and on par with the best that any great PG has ever had (except may be Magic!).
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote