View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #38
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
The numbers posted are for best either 3 or 4 years runs but sure why not(im bored anyway) I will look up some numbers. Im not gonna rank them again im just gonna list the ones that i feel are better than nash's and nash's. I havent looked this up yet but based on what i saw yesterday i will be surprised if i cant find 20 pgs who have had better back 2 back years. BTW on the payton vs Kidd debate without looking up head 2 head numbers, when they were both in their prime i remember payton ALWAYS killing kidd.
Thx. Reason I was asking for 2 years obviously is 'cuz I know Nash wasn't as good (he didn't make the all-star team!) in his final year with us and that may be diluting his 3yr average.

Speaking of Payton always killing Kidd, hasn't Nash always killed Kidd in their head 2 heads.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote