View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Keek is right about this one. The guy evidently hangs with the wrong sort of crowd. Or, do you regularly hear about random drive-by's on 635? My goodness, I take that stretch of road just about every day. Though very, very rarely at 5am (at least from the night side).

Let's put it this way. I'm well more than 99% certain those bullets were intended for Keith Davis. (As an aside, when is the last time an NFL player has been murdered?)

Parcells cut him once before for this sort of thing. He's big on telling his players not to put themselves in situations where something bad could happen. I don't know about the extent of his injuries. I heard on the radio that he was shot three times (head, neck, and abdomen, I think they said). Who knows if he'll even be physically able to play this year.

But even if he is, I could see Parcells telling him no. Big Bill loves the kid, no question about that. But Big Bill also runs a tight ship.

Again, just terrible news. The guy was an asset, and also a good story (up until now, at least).
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote