View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats my point. Say we are down 3 games and the yankees come to you offering a package centered around phillip hughes? Personally i think he is vastly overrated so i would probably turn it down. What if the Red sox come offering lester? What if the angels( i know it sounds weird) come offering a package of any of there plethora of prospects for gmj and or derosa and or cordero? I think you have to be open to trading for the future if a huge deal becomes available. You have to be willing to think outside the box and i would prefer a great future to getting trounced in the first round anyway.

Im not saying shop our guys but if someone calls with a sweetheart deal i dont think i could turn it down.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote