View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 10:24 PM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's exciting to think about what some of these second-year guys might do. I hear it every year, that a rookie has a "new body" for his second year (after a full off-season program). They said it about Witten, and look how that worked out. They are saying it this year about Pettiti (I expect good play from him this year). Now, I'm sure that guys like Ware and Spears and Canty and Johnson and Ratliff were stronger and more athletic to begin with, but they will still benefit.

This team has a chance to be nasty, dirty, filthy, ferocious, scintillating, dominating, intimidating, and FLAT OUT DOMINANT!

I can't wait for me some pre-season games!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote