View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 11:26 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

The Ellis situation is kind of strange. He strikes me as a good guy trying to play the role of bad guy to get out of his contract. I'm not sure he can be disruptive enough to make Parcells think he's better off without him. Especially after what he said in his first mini camp press conference. It was something to the effect of "I told Greg that until I get another Demarcus Ware in here, he's not going anywhere". He said Ellis and Ware were his two primary pressure players so it wouldn't make sense to get rid of one of them.

If Carperter shows signs of being that type of player maybe Bill will change his tune. Otherwise, I expect Ellis to be here.