View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:10 AM   #39
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan
Imagine if some country decided to give land that belonged to the U.S. to Mexico since it felt sorry for them? Do you really think we would be happy with that? If our land was stripped from us, I'm pretty damn sure we would go to extremes (aka war) to get it back. Thats the Israel/Palestine situation in a nutshell.
Some of the more knowledgable might correct me, but I thought there never has been a real state of Palestine, it's just the name of a region. The modern Isreal and Palestine states were to be created at the same time (1948), but the Arab states immediately attacked Isreal. The outcome of that war was that the area that was to be the Palestinian state was divided up between Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. So that would be like someone giving part of the US to Mexico, and the US sending terrorists and suicide bombers into Canada to try to completely wipe our northern neighbors from the map, with the help of Mexico.
edit: after rereading, I think it would be more like the UN creating Canada and the US, then Mexico taking over the US, then Mexico using the absence of a United States, and the need for the United States as an excuse to try to destroy Canada.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 07-24-2006 at 08:14 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote