View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dal-ATL(Puts us over the top)

Dallas Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Jerry Stackhouse
6-6 SG from North Carolina
13.0 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 2.9 apg in 27.7 minutes
Devin Harris
6-3 PG from Wisconsin
9.9 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 3.2 apg in 22.7 minutes
Incoming
Joe Johnson
6-7 SG from Arkansas
20.2 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 6.5 apg in 40.7 minutes
Change in team outlook: -2.7 ppg, -0.9 rpg, and +0.4 apg.

Atlanta Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Joe Johnson
6-7 SG from Arkansas
20.2 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 6.5 apg in 40.7 minutes
Incoming
Jerry Stackhouse
6-6 SG from North Carolina
13.0 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 2.9 apg in 27.7 minutes
Devin Harris
6-3 PG from Wisconsin
9.9 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 3.2 apg in 22.7 minutes
Change in team outlook: +2.7 ppg, +0.9 rpg, and -0.4 apg.

I am firmly in the devin harris fan camp. That said after the recent trade, he becomes tradeable for the right deal. This my friends is the right deal. It would involve taking on ALOT of salary from cuban though. As for the hawks, they need a pg. I know they have like 4 of them but they arent that good. Devin can be that guy for them and they would then imo be a very solid core along with actually having a somewhat balanced position by position roster. THis also saves them alot of money.

Mavs new lineup

Jet/AJ
JJ/Buck/Ager
Josh/JJ/dirk/Pops?
Dirk/Croshere
Damp/diop/damp.

That team wins the next two titles barring injuries imo. JJ is the second star ive wanted forever and he is the perfect compliment to jet because he can run the O. I would hate to give up devin but i dont see how we could pass this up if we could get it.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote