View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #35
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

If the oline is better than decent, i think this team goes to the superbowl. Im just dont think that. The two te sets could help but then you are making two receiving tes into blockers which negates their strengths. I still cant believe we passed on mcneil just like i cant believe we passed on scott in the 3rd. I also wish we would have taken reggie mcneal instead of skyler green but this isnt a draft thread so i will get back to the point. I think the cowboys will finish 11-5 at least assuming bledsoe doesnt get hurt. The problem is i see them folding like the bills in the superbowl once the playoffs get here though because someone will blitz them to death and they wont be able to handle it. The one saving grace on that front is that we finally have a player who can make one guy miss and go 80 yards if you bring a blitz and dont get there. That shouldnt be understated. Also the upgrade from Cortez/cundiff/swishingham to M.V. Shouldnt be underestimated. If you just make that switch, the cowboys go 12-4 last year imo.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 07-24-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote