Thread: Rigged NBA
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

It is so time to get over this. Look, i had my pity party/the mavs got screwed phase too but good lord, its time to get over it and look towards next year. The way i see it, you can look at it one of two ways Either it is rigged in which case we may as well not watch anymore or find another team to root for or it isnt rigged and we should quit complaining about it. I choose the latter. Do the refs influence games? Of course they do but they influence games in every sport and all during the year in the nba, yes even in games the mavs won. The nba isnt rigged. There is just no way logistically to pull it off. If even one person admitted it the nba would be done.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote