View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 11:43 PM   #110
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I wouldnt want to touch anything from the Knicks... but the Spurs really needed to find something to replace their bigs and he seems like the best choice. As for finding out how to beat the Mavs... thats excellent. I know we have been trying to do the same to you for years as well. I dont think Butler will be better for the 82 long run against other teams like someone mentioned but it will help you contend in the playoffs for sure (might hurt your positioning) against us and Phoenix because lets be honest... who else do you have to figure out how to beat? The Grizz, Clippers, Kings, etc. they are all above average teams but they are no where near the elite like the Spurs, Mavs, and Suns who are easily the best three teams in the league right now.

That said this could REALLY blow up in your face when you have no reliable 5 and need Duncan to fill in (so who will fill in for Duncan now?), we got lucky with Diop... even we were suprised.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote