View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 06:18 PM   #293
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Thats true about the maybe not having a trade idea but as for the trade i mentioned, its not really a slam dunk but i would do it i think. Tejadas contract isnt that huge(its less than what lee wants) and you are getting bedard who is more than likely better than what either of the pitching prospects will ever be
But remember, JD valued Laird over Chris Young this offseason. He views Laird as a "special player" at the position. You're already giving Baltimore your best position prospect and a young (albeit disappointing) third baseman. I'm just not sure you'd also have to give them your two best arms in the minors, and a potential all star catcher (according to the GM).

If they let me take Danks out of the deal, they can have Laird. Otherwise, I'm putting Nelson Cruz, or Botts, or Webster, someone like that in the deal, but not Laird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 07-30-2006 at 06:20 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote