View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #21
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
So where does that leave Johnson? He is probably too valuable to relegate to scarce 3rd PG duties. I guess he'll end up being Avery's quick fix/punishment for Harris if he plays poorly.
From an Ideal standpoint, I think Terry would be the 6th man, who goes in for 1 or 2 and moves the 2 to the 3. He is efficient money as a shooter.

With that said, I have no idea how minutes are going to be spread, but I'll guess Harris gets less of them than I (and many others on this board) think he should be getting.

IF they sign George; it really wouldn't surprise me if this year they had two separate teams with Dirk being the only player on both the 1st and 2nd team. 9 players logging known minutes and three pulling minutes only due to inefficiency or foul problems.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote