View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #31
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a big Heath Ledger fan, but like jthig and BBL my trust was earned and then some by the quality of Batman Begins, which is easily one of my top two all-time fav superhero movies along with Spiderman 2.

And just to jump on the accent bit, Kate Beckinsale does a very believable American accent in Pearl Harbor (though I prefer her British accent, which is pretty much the sexiest thing I've ever heard).

There was something else I was going to say...oh yeah, Russel Crowe is overrated.