Thread: Would Denver?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #8
chanaw25

chanaw25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Would Denver do a S&T with a package of KVH and Stack for Martin?

or

Would Denver do a S & T deal KVH and Stack for Camby?

Personally, I think Camby would be a better fit even though he's so damn injury prone.
to be honest i dont think we need either one of them right now. i would never take Martin cause Martins the kind of player that wants to be a starter wants starter minutes and wants to be seen as the number 2 if not the number one guy on the team not coming off the bench and he seems like a player that would underperform to get his way or get traded to a team that will put him as a head guy. Camby on the other hand would be a great pick up as a player if he could stay healthy. In my mind i think the 3-4 game inguries that are gonna happen to players this year are gonna be the best thing for the team as long as its not in the playoffs. because anyone excluding dirk goes down for a couple games we have a guy coming off the bench just as good (maybe not in the same ways like Howard being Defense and George being offense) and it will gives us time to develop Ager and Pops. i think that if the mavs keep the youg guys they have and just work with them

Diop
Pops
Howard
Ager
Harris

will be one of the great starting lineups in the future. but im sure we'll probably trade everyone.
chanaw25 is offline   Reply With Quote