View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #408
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
I am also 5-0, but 6-2, 240 is pretty laaaarrge for the average man.
I guess its just that im used to being around bigger guys. My best friend is a D1 offensive lineman that is 6-3 310. Another good friend from hs is 6 6 340 and a starting guard from tech. Many other friends much bigger than i am and im 6-2 253 though im not as round as lee. I guess im just used to seeing bigger guys. I think of myself as around average because most of the people i hang out with are smaller than me. Back on topic, well pitched well today. As i said when we got him, a guy with an arm like his for essentially nothing is a great trade. Tex has kicked it back in gear. Glad to see that. I just traded young on my fantasy team but he is swinging the bat well too. As I told Ninko when i made the trade, i hope he becomes the best fantasy player ever for the rest of the year. PS to conclude that trade, i picked up Juan Rivera and Scott Olsen so it turned into Young, Ibanez, Cameron and Durham for Wright, Ramirez, Rivera and Olsen.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote