View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 04:04 AM   #9
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Not to insult Ager-- he might be a cool guy and a baller, but he's our Darko.

PS when did Croshere get a quick anything, especially a quick first step?
Very Funny EL.

What I'd like is for AJ to say to Stack "Look, its all about the Finals. I know what you can do. I need to get these other guys minutes, because we need to develop them. You have to sit so Devin can consistantly be the unstoppable force he can be only half the time now. Its a huge sacrifice, but I'm cutting your minutes in half. Rest your knees, support your team, and be my fresh finals assassin."

Mavs have 82 more practice games before the next real season. Lets use them wisely. Rest Damp some to develop Mbenga into our Amare Killer. Rest Cro and let George get some minutes at the 4.

Most teams cut their rotations to 8 in the playoffs...AJ benched his starting center and beat PHX in 6. I think he will get value out of all these guys. And if there are injuries, we're in good shape.