View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=birdsanctuary]I'm starting to warm up to Kenyon Martin, Finals experience, strong low post game.QUOTE]

Strong low post game? What are you smokin? The guy's offensive game consists of dunking and mid-range jumpers. I'm actually drifting further and further away from trying to get him. Hell, Chroshere put up numbers last year that weren't much worse then Martin. Different player, I know, but really, is Martin even that good? He just doesn't seem to have really That much talent or potential. The best I think you'll get out of him at his peak is 15/7....which doesn't warrant that contract, since he won't be getting those type of minutes to warrant that peak. The contract is the deal breaker. Cuban won't swallow it. Doesn't make really any sense to anyway.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote