View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. Just got back from the ceremony and I'm getting ready for the after party tonight (yet at had to check in at D-M.com...is that dedication or what)

The whole weekend has been like football fantasy camp but better because we're getting the VIP treatment. I've lost track of how many football luminaries I've run into. I'm a fan so I'm still kinda taken aback whenever I come in contact with T.D. (that guy has an aura about him) or Tony Munoz (a mountain of a man).

It's also nice that he went in with Aikman so many of the 90's Cowboys came up. Ran into Haley last night as I was slipping in the backdoor of the HOF dinner (looks like he could still pressure the passer if his back wasn’t so bad). Also saw the great Dale Hellestrae who can hardly walk but may still be our best option at deep snapper.

The irony is that they’ve had us running around so much that I’m not going to be able to actually visit the HOF.