View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 05:13 PM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the analysis. Jones has been good the last month. I think his ERA is under 1.00, with a bunch of saves. But I do already have Rivera, Streets, and Cordero. Cordero has been coming on lately.

I could use McCann at catcher, that's for sure. (Although Torreable pretty much plays every day, too.) But McCann has been hot lately.

I don't know a lot about Dunn, except his numbers. You're right about Teahen, you have to wonder how he will be able to keep it up. I do already have Zimmerman at 3B...and of course, Cuddyer could play several positions for me. What do you think of Zimmerman?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote