View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
We've been awful in the first pre-season game for as long as I can remember so this is a nice change.

- I'm not as high on Barber as Bill is. I'd like a guy that size to be a little more elusive. Hopefully Julius can run the ball like he did against Carolina and keep Barber on the sideline

- Nice half by the offensive line (besides the penalties). Not a lot of running lanes but Romo was able to stay in the pocket and complete passes.

- I'm still wondering why we don't rotate Ware. He's called the weakside linebacker but he rushes from the right side (and by extension, against the teams best tackle) every play.
But don't you think Barber was really good in the red zone last year?

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. The RB situation will be fine. The important question is: what do you think about Tony freakin' Romo!!?!?!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote